Terms and Conditions.
We value your feedback.
1. The Offer is conducted by Fidelity Life Assurance Company Limited (Fidelity Life), located at Fidelity Life House, Level 4, 136 Fanshawe Street, Auckland.
2. By participating in the Offer, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. Offer period:
a. The Offer commences on 1 May 2023 at 12 am and ends at 5pm 31 May 2023 (Offer Period).
4. Eligibility and how to participate:
a. Entry into the Offer is open to advisers who have received an invitation email from Fidelity Life to participate in the adviser relationship Net Promoter Score survey (Survey).
b. To be eligible for the offer, each eligible participant must during the Offer Period follow the link in your email and complete the Survey (Eligible Entry).
c. Participation is limited to one (1) per eligible participant.
Each Eligible Entry goes in the draw to win one of three $300 gift pay cards (Prize). Prizes are not transferrable, exchangeable, negotiable or redeemable for cash.
- Three winners (Winners) will be drawn at random from a pool of all Eligible Entries on 6 June 2023 (each, a Draw) at the Auckland office of Fidelity Life located at Level 4, 136 Fanshawe Road Auckland. The Prize winners will be the first three valid entries randomly drawn from all Eligible Entries received.
- Fidelity Life will contact the Winners by email from the information provided to Fidelity Life via the Survey to inform them that they are Prize Winners and request an address for delivery of the Prize as soon as reasonably possible after the Draw.
- Fidelity Life reserves the right to refuse to award a Prize to a participant who it decides (in its sole discretion) has breached the Terms, not complied with applicable laws and regulations, has somehow gained unfair advantage in the Competition or has won using fraudulent or unfair means.
- All Winners agree that their name and/or photograph may be used for publicity and promotional purposes without any further compensation and all intellectual property rights including copyright in any such promotional material will belong to Fidelity Life.
- Fidelity Life shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to the Prize which occurs in connection with its transit to the Winner.
- In accordance with the Privacy Act, all participants in the Survey have the right to request access to and correction of any personal information held by Fidelity Life.
- As well as using the information provided in the Survey for the purposes of the Survey, from time to time, Fidelity Life may also use the information to provide participants with communications for promotional and marketing purposes. Fidelity Life employs other companies and individuals to provide it with marketing assistance and to undertake market research on its behalf. Fidelity Life will provide those companies and individuals with personal information needed to perform those functions, but they may not use it for any other purpose and are required to process the data in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.
- By entering the Offer all participants consent to the use of their information as described above.
- Fidelity Life reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend the Terms at any time.
- Except for liability that may not be excluded by law, Fidelity Life will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury suffered by any person in any way associated with this draw or for any Prizes.
- Fidelity Life is not responsible for any late, misdirected or incorrectly completed entries, or any technical malfunction, delay or loss of data that occurs in the course of the administration of the Offer, howsoever caused.
- Fidelity Life reserves the right to exercise its discretion with respect to all aspects of the Offer and its decision in all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This Offer shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.