Breakthrough Adviser of the Year
Awarded to an up-and-coming adviser (less than 10 years’ industry experience), committed to ongoing education, industry involvement and finding ways to innovate to build a modern financial advice business.
- Kimberley Stevenson, With You Financial Services Ltd – Christchurch
- Kylie Connor, Mainland – Timaru
- Sascha Nettmann, Buffer Insurance – Auckland
- Shakeel Lal, Halo Advisers Ltd – Auckland
- Steve Munro, Risk Direct – Auckland
Cary Veenhof Award
In honour of a former Fidelity Life Business Manager who was cherished by many, this award is given to an adviser who demonstrates strong values, shows respect to insurance partners, and consistently delivers outstanding customer service.
- Amanda Haskin, Haskin Insurance Solutions – Christchurch
- Anthony Gobbie, Insurance Design – Auckland
- Brett Stonham, Stonham and Co – Auckland
- Tim Lethlean, Delray Group – Christchurch
Team of the Year
Awarded to an advice business with an outstanding strategy, brand and strong leadership team driving excellent advice solutions.
- Adelphi Insurance brokers, Chris Boon – Christchurch
- Financial Independence, Matt Beattie – Tauranga
- Insure Ltd, Dave Jochem – Christchurch
- Total Life, Craig Kura – Invercargill
In addition, two highly coveted awards will also be presented to hand-picked winners:
This award recognises a long-standing adviser (more than 20 years’ experience) who has shown a strong commitment and dedication in giving back to the industry, and celebrates the impact they have made over the course of their distinguished career.
Gordon Watson Trophy
Named after Fidelity Life’s founder, this award is presented to an adviser who champions Fidelity Life’s customer led values, demonstrates remarkable achievements in driving business success, and showcases significant professional and personal growth with a commitment to improving themselves and those around them.